May 28, 2010

Meditation guide for the day:......Think of your loved ones as a garden......

Today's meditation guide is a combination of visual and mental...........

The first part is another wonderful meditation guide from Things to be Happy About, it's a wonderful site filled with cute little tools you can use anytime you want to find something to be happy about! 

The second is from me....one of my photographs that I think is a perfect companion to today's meditation guide.


When we are angry, we need to calm ourselves: Breathing in, I calm my anger. Breathing out, I take care of my anger. Undertake to refrain from false speech, harmful speech, gossip, or slander. Think of your loved ones as a garden. Gather your loved ones in your mind.


This photo is from a natural light shoot I did last spring. I didn't notice this resembled a heart with an arrow going through until I upload the images onto the computer and began viewing them. It's one of my personal favorite photographs ever.

When I was looking for a meditation guide for today, as soon as I saw this one thought of this photo and that was it! I think it's a perfect visual to use to imagine your loved ones as a garden.............

I hope you enjoy and I would love to know you what you think.....Did you like today's guide? Was it helpful? Do you have a tip or guide to share? Please add a comment below!

Peace, Light and Take Care,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment